Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vicky's 1st B-Day!


My Niece, Victoria Grace, turned 1 on January 17th and we celebrated with a huge Birthday Party! At first, she was super annoyed and had a mad face on because she didn't recognize most of the people, but towards the end of the day she really let go and was smiling left and right! I was lucky enough to get plenty of shots of her and her amazing smile! We all got to sport pretty princess crowns throughout the night, you'll see them on all of our heads, lol. Enjoy!!
P.S. There are about 15 pics here... =]


The Birthday Girl!

Her Pinata, cake, and Cupcakes!

Vicky being her adorable self!

Playing Hide & Go Seek! =]

Soo Adorable!

She Loves Balloons!

Getting ready to Cut the Cake!

Vicky and her Big Brother

Hubby, Me, & my sister Alma!

Hubby and I <3

Vicky and her family!

Vicky and her Abui! (grandma)

Jonathan and I

Mom, Jonathan, Vicky, my Brother RJ, and I

and finally:
My Mom and Dad! :)


Letting everyone be Princess for a day is a lot of fun!
=]


1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love all of the pictures! She smile so beautifully, I love it! Though I still can't believe she is already 1!!! The year went by too darn fast!

    ReplyDelete