Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Los Molcajetes

My sister Star works for a company called The Mize Agency as a sort-of consultant with some of their clients. Well, Star is working with The Mize Agency to make Los Molcajetes (a Mexican restaurant in Bakersfield) a website. If you go to their website, you will see that it is still in the starting stages and is in need for some pictures. Well, that's where I come in: I was called to take a couple of pictures of the restaurant to be used in the restaurant.

It was so much fun and my passion for photography keps growing more and more each time I take a picture! Here are just a few pictures SOOTC (Straight Out Of The Camera) for you all to see.

Enjoy and PLEASE, leave me some feedback! (Remember, these are all before any editing!)

The Sign
From another Angle =]
An Eating Area
The Entrance, from the Inside
(Look at the great Brick-Work)

Some of their Art
A Fireplace in the Waiting Area
Details, Isn't he Adorable :)
Look at all of that Alcohol
Another Eating Area
with Beautiful Art and a Plasma TV, lol

A Shot from the Inside Eating Room
A Shot from Across the Street
It was a Beautiful Day!
Beautiful Architecture!
Some of the Wait-Staff
Staff in Action :)
People were parked outside waiting for it to open
half hour early!

That's it for now!

Thanks so much guys!
2009 is off to an AMAZING start!! =]


1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is so great! These turned out so well... I can just imagine once they are edited! Great job, Maria!! Thank you so much for doing this for me!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete