Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hiking?

A few days ago, I decided to try and take some sunset pictures and told Hubby I wanted to go to a different location than just from our balcony. Hubby decided to take me to these hills around the corner (that were more like mountains!!). I didn't really know how steep the hill was going to be, so I just wore my flip-flops. Bad Idea! This hill was super steep around the top and it took me for-ever to get to the top. It made me realize just how out-of-shape I really am! It's pretty sad, actually. But once we got to the top, we got some really good pictures of Calabasas and of the sun setting, of course. Here are some shots from that day: Enjoy!

Rattle Snakes?


A Really Cool Tree:


Beautiful Sunset:


It was amazing from the top of the hill:


I don't know why the clouds didn't turn purple/pink, but they were still beautiful:


I really liked this tree:


Here it is again, peeking from the side, lol:


The city and the sun setting:

It was tiresome but fun! :)
Yay!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, those are some beautiful pictures! And you went hiking? You? Maria? The girl that is always in cute skirts with heels, flip-flops, flowers and scars in her hair, the girly-girl of all girly-girls? WHAT? LOL That's great! I bet it was fun, though. But you didn't mention how it was coming down the hill in flip-flops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics!!!

    I used to run those hills in Calabasas for cross country practice on Saturday mornings...It's hardcore. We'd run about 5 miles total on hills.

    ReplyDelete