Monday, January 5, 2009

Dreams...

So, I always have dreams! I mean, multiple dreams a night (I generally remember 1-3 of them) and I am always dreaming something as I am waking up! When I am dreaming as I wake up, I wake up feeling as if the dream was REALLY happening! It feels sooooo real! It's really weird, and lots of fun, I think. I also like to go to a dream dictionary website and try and figure out what my dreams could possibly mean.

Well, Sunday night I dreamt I was pregnant. Apparently, it represents the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. (I think I know what that is!!!!) Yay.

The weird thing is: last night I dreamt I had a baby girl. Imagine hubby and I with a baby girl!!


Aahh!! So exciting!
Well, I was dreaming this dream of having a baby girl right as I was waking up so I woke up looking to see where I had left my baby. Once I realized it was just a dream, I got a little sad...
:(
It was horrible. It had seemed as if I REALLY did have a baby in my life, and suddenly she was gone. She was so adorable too. When someone else had held her and they were giving her back to me she just clung to me, like "Mommy!"!! It was amazing!


I cant wait to be a mommy!



2 comments:

  1. Yes, you can wait!! jk
    I very vaguely remember my dreams, if at all, so that's cool that you do! And a baby girl?!, WOW!!! Some day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still use the dream site I see... :)

    ReplyDelete