Monday, January 12, 2009

Date Night!

Sorry for being such a bad blogger lately... I will post more stuff soon! :)

Hubby and I went on an old fashioned date last night. We went to the movies and had a blast! I want to say that I loved the movies we watched!

First off, Bride Wars: It was good! Not the best I've seen, but I liked it! I love, Love, LOVE Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway, so that helped the movie! Most of the funny scenes were in the previews, but it was funny none the less! I think it's a good movie to watch with a bunch of girlfriends or with people that are recently married or planning a wedding. Its fun! =]

Secondly, Marley & Me: It was really good! Initially, when the movie came out, I didn't really want to watch this movie, as it didn't catch my attention much, but I figured I should watch it after reading a few really good reviews and because I love Jennifer Aniston. This movie was great! It's really a dog-lovers' movie, but is still good for anyone to watch because it's a movie about life. I laughed, I cried, I loved it. BTW, when I say I "cried" I mean I teared up... it's hard for me to cry so tearing up is just like crying to me. (Though, you should have heard some of the people in the theater completely crying, blowing their noses and stuff... Intense!)


Weird thing is, I thought I was going to like Bride Wars most, but that wasn't the case. I do recommend both movies to everyone, though!

P.S. Hubby is great for sitting through these two movies with me!! He's the best!!



<3

1 comment:

  1. Well, as you know, I LOVE Jennifer Aniston! And I watch everything she's in! Alex and I went to see Marley & Me a few weeks ago... I was one of those completely crying, tears everywhere, snot just about dripping down my nose! lol
    It was a really good movie! Loved it. And I want to see Bride Wars as well... I love Anne Hathaway! :)

    ReplyDelete