Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Baaaaaa-aaaack!!

So I have been soooooooo out of the loop these past four months (this semester) and I have lots to make up for!


You have to understand, though... I mean, if you were a business student at Pepperdine and you took Policy with Seshan you would DEFINITELY understand, lol. Anyway, I was way to stressed and way too busy to do anything but HW, papers, projects, cook, and clean... so sorry to the few loyal readers I have had, lol...

I finally finished the semester last Wednesday and can finally come back to you, dear blog friends. I have only 1, yes ONE, semester of college left and I will not abandon you again. You see, next semester will be Super-Chill!! Here is a list of courses I am signed up for:

  • Humanities III
  • Service Leadership
  • Piano, and
  • Photography
Amazing, right!! I can't wait!!

PLUS, I am taking FULL advantage of the photography class and, in preparation, my amazing father bought me an early Christmas gift: Nikon D80!! As I have said before, BE JEALOUS!! =] I hope this is the start of an hobby that will some day be more than just that. Can't wait!! :)



Anyway, I want to mention my amazing friend and twin, Carmelle... She had a harsh past couple of weeks and I want her to know I am thinking of her waaaay over here in the west coast! =] I also want to send some readers her way: you can read her blog here! Enjoy!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment