Saturday, December 20, 2008

101 in 1001: #87 - In Progress

This is a goal I set for my mind (I guess I can tell you this one now): #87 - Re-read Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.



I had to read this book in High School in one of my honors English classes and I fell in love with it. On a random trip to Barnes and Noble with the hubby yesterday I saw the book and decided to buy it. Good thing I saw it since it was on my list!! I started reading it this afternoon and am already about 60 pages in! It is such a good book and I hope some of you that haven't read it will decide to do so sometime soon.

Also, I am still doing well with the other two goals I had started a couple of days ago! This 101 in 1001 thing is amazing! =]


Good Luck to all of you trying it!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment