Tuesday, December 16, 2008

101 in 1001

If you haven't heard of this, here is what it basically is:
"The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
The Criteria:
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).So I made my list and I am very proud! It took me 2 days to come up with 101 things to accomplish, but I finally finished and I can't wait to get started."

I thought it was an amazing idea and I started immediately! I hope I can inspire some of you to do this as well. Hopefully your list doesn't look like this:


lol


Instead of doing New Year's resolution, you can do this. Plus, you'll have almost 3 years to accomplish all 101 things! You can pick your start date and figure out your end date here.

I also gave myself an incentive: at the end of the 1,001 days, I will buy myself something nice. The catch is, I only get to spend $2 for every goal I reach! BUT, if I accomplish less than 75 goals, I have to donate $2 for each goal I don't accomplish to any charity instead of buying my something nice! Either way, someone wins! =]

Hopefully your list is full of great goals! I know mine is!
I will keep you all updated on how I am doing. Maybe I'll reveal my list as i go... we'll see! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool idea... good luck!
    Maybe I will give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete