Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to School

So it's time to go back to school and I am actually pretty excited, believe it or not!

I mean, I'm a senior!! It's so exciting and, even though it's going to be a very stressful year, I can't wait to experience our last year with all of my Pepperdine friends!! I have a busy schedule with classes, a job, and an internship with Northwestern Mutual, but I will try my best to make the best of it.

Because of my busy months coming up, I just wanted to ask you all for your thoughts at this time. I will need your prayers because not only do I have to be a student too, but I wanna be an amazing wife all the while and I know it's going to be tough.

Jesus will be with me through all of this and I can't wait until May 2, 2009!!
(Mark your calendars!!!)


GRADUATION!!


=]

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on starting your Senior year at Pepperdine University! I am so proud of you, and excited for you!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, as always!! Love you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete