Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Family

This weekend, as Hubby and I were visiting our parents, we came up with this CRAZY (REALLY Crazy) idea: Let's invite all of the kids to come visit us for a few days and give the adults a bit of a break!
(Sounds reasonable, right!??!??!??)

Anyway, Hubby and I brought the kids over in my parent's truck and drove a few hours home. They brought their PS3 and some movies, and off we were. After driving only 15 minutes, we realized that maybe this wasn't the best idea ever, lol. The youngest (Jonathan, 6) was being such a brat! After calming him down and finally arriving home, we set up camp, haha.




We had 2 blow-up beds and a bed topper laid out on our living room floor for them to sleep. FUN! :)

The first day, Monday, we just stayed in and played games all day. We watched like 3 movies, lol.
Tuesday we went to the mall and to the beach (after Hubby came home from work). We got to take some amazing sunset pictures:

Betito & Agustin:


Gaby:


Jonathan:

Hubby and I:

We Had so much fun! Believe it or not, it went up to 83 degrees that day (DECEMBER 30th 2008).
Wow, the power of SoCal! :)


I Love my family, but I don't think we'll be doing this again anytime soon, lol.

1 comment:

  1. TOO FUNNY!!! I can just imagine Johnny being a brat during the drive home... been there, done that! lol

    ReplyDelete