Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December!

December is an amazing time of year in my family! We always have lots going on this time of year just because of the holidays, but Man, are we busy!!

First there's my brother Jr's Birthday on the 22nd. He's turning 20 this year.



Then there's Christmas Eve/Christmas. We have an absolutely HUGE family so Christmas is extra crazy!


Hubby's and my Anniversary is on the 29th (we hit the BIG 1-year mark this year!! I hope Hubby reads this and remembers how special it is to me, lol. J/k, he knows better than that!)

After our Anniversary is my Dad's B-Day on the 30th! He turns 50 this year so we are making a HUGE deal by throwing him an amazing party but, shhhh, it's gonna be a surprise so please don't tell! =]

THEN, it's my parent's Anniversary on the 31st!! (I warned you about all of our celebrating this month...) They are celebrating their 31st year of marriage!! Amazing, right!! They're a huge inspiration to all of us!

After the 31st is New Year's, of course! And that's always fun!! (Hubby and I are staying home for New Year's so hopefully we can still enjoy the celebration!)

And that's it for December through New Year's Eve and New Years. But to go just one more day in, my oldest sister, Gabriela's B-day is on the 2nd of January and her baby daughter, Vicky's 1st Birthday is on the 17th of January! Wow... That's a lot of Celebrating in one month's span if you ask me!!!















But: I'm NOT complaining! It's actually pretty amazing!! =]
You will all see how each of these events pan out since I will be taking LOTS of pictures and I will be showing them off to you all in blog-world! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. We are definitely one extremely busy family this time of year... and I love it, except all of the money-spending, lol.
    Vicky is going to be 1.. can you believe it? Dad 50? Jr 20? Gabruela 30, Parents 31 years!!!!! OMG, time flies by when you're having fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete