Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Work-Out Update

Today, I decided to go workout right after classes ended. I was so excited and went straight to the gym here at my apartment complex. Straight to the stationary bicycle I went. I told myself I was going to be there for at least an hour. Well, I didn't realize an hour would go by so slowly and be so painful, lol. It felt so good though. I am the kind of person that thinks: "If I feel it, it must be working!" Well, I don't really want to wake up tomorrow and feel the pain. My bum was sore after getting off the bicycle immediately afterwards... tomorrow is going to be a painful day. At least I can stay in bed and sleep in since I don't have classes on Wednesdays! After the hour, I did 2 reps of 25 arm exercises (one rep for triceps and 1 rep for biceps). I wanted to start low and work my way up over the weeks. Hopefully I can keep to this new work-out routine, unlike the last time I tried it, haha. Hopefully this will help me with my losing weight goals! :)

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Working out is tough... it's so hard to decide to go, but once your there it seems easier. Until you realize, like you did, that time goes by so slowly!!! ugh!!! Unlike with Alex... he says "I only worked out two hours today. I didn't even have time to do this and that..." whatever! lol
    Well, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete