Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Job Hunt

I have been counting down the days to graduation since I started school here at Pepperdine way back in August of 2005! Well, I checked my calendar and realized that (since I have Wednesdays off) I only have 37 School Days left of my college career!!
THIRTY-SEVEN! Wow!


Graduation is right around the corner, a little less than three months away, and that means I have to figure out what I am going to do after I graduate, like so many of my classmates! ;)


I was thinking, maybe take a month off, but I think I wouldn't want to ever go back and actually start working, lol. Then I thought, what if I am forced to take a "vacation" for longer than I would want because there are no jobs out there... it's a tough time right now and this recession is not going to help all of the graduating students across the nation! If anyone knows of someone that it hiring and you think I would be a good match (in SoCal please!) let me know. I just started looking for jobs and it's tough... Wish me luck everyone!


Silver lining: GRADUATION IS MAY 2nd 2009!!! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 37 days!!! omg, time just flew by, it seems.
    I am so proud of you! And I will be praying for you. It is very tough out there right now. But don't lose hope & faith... the good Lord has something great for you, you'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete