Friday, February 6, 2009

Movies in 3-D!



Hubby and I went to the movies last weekend and we couldn't decide which movie to watch. Considering we got there pretty late, we had a limited list of movies to choose from. Well, after a few minutes, we decided to watch the movie called "My Bloody Valentine, 3-D" because my photography teacher said that 3-D movies are getting better and better every day.


Wow, was he right!!

It was such an amazing experience! I could not believe how creepy the movie was and how realistic it all seemed. You could almost reach out and touch the bloody pick or the barn door... It was crazy! I have vowed to watch all movies possible in 3-D! Even the preview for the movie Coraline was in 3-D and I want to watch it as well, lol!


If you get a chance to see a 3-D movie, please do so! It is worth the extra $2 you have to pay for the glasses! (At least they're not the kind of cardboard glasses with red/blue plastic taped into the holes. :) -->


Here are some pictures of Hubby and I in our cool, new, advanced 3-d Glasses! They're fun to wear! =]










Aahhh..... so much fun! :)

If you ever watch a 3-D movie, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you had those glasses, I was wondering! lol :)

    ReplyDelete