Monday, February 2, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic!


OK... so this book was great! I read it very quickly because I couldn't put it down. I remember I stopped reading it to help Hubby wax his car (I know, I'm an amazing wife aren't I!? =]) and I told him, "I keep thinking commercials are going to end and the movie is going to start again, but it's a book and it's waiting for me to finish it!" Haha. Can you believe it!? It was that catchy!
Anyway, I absolutely loved this book and am now convinced that I have to read the rest of Sophie Kinsella's books. I am so excited for the movie to come out and am going to plan a little something with a bunch of friends to watch it together. **(Remember, this was one of my 101 in 1001?!?!)** Look at how amazing the outfits are for this movie! How elaborate! I wish I could spend the money to dress like this... I sooooo would sport 'em! (Ugh stupid money!) Well, hope you decide to read it if you haven't done so yet. I aways thought I was somewhat of a shopaholic, but now I realize I really am not, especially not compared to Rebecca Bloomwood, lol.

1 comment:

  1. You copied me!!! LOL
    I blogged about this book, too!! :)
    Anyway, I was at Costco last night and bout "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan" the next book in the series. I'm gonna start reading it tonight. Can't wait for the movie to come out! We better go see it... K!?

    ReplyDelete