Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today was a great day!


I woke up this morning and I decided I was going to work out both before and after school... then I fell asleep. (Aahhh, sleep...) I woke up way too late to have enough time to go to the gym and make it to school on time so I ended up scratching the double-work-out idea almost instantly. :(

After classes ended (I was on campus until 12:45-ish) I decided to go straight to the gym to work out. I used the elliptical for an hour, did 30 bicep lifts, 30 tricep lifts, an 50 crunches. Normally, I would go home at this point, but I realized it was still early and Hubby wouldn't be home until about 4:30... so I ran again! For another hour. I did 30 more biceps, 30 more triceps, and 50 more crunches!
That equals 2 hours on the elliptical, 60 biceps, 60 triceps, and 100 crunches!
Yay!

It was a HUGE accomplishment for me! The second hour was soo much easier than the first, FYI! :) I felt a huge sense of accomplishment! I "lost/burned" over 1,100 calories (almost the number of calories I am allowing myself to eat every day!!). Because of this huge number, I decided to splurge and allow myself a treat!

IN-N-OUT!!
I wanted In-N-Out really bad and decided it was ok, since I was waaaay below my allotted caloric intake! Hubby agreed I deserved it and took me to the nearest In-N-Out! Woo-Hoo!
I was a happy camper and am still way under my alloted caloric intake after eating some yummy grub! :)

P.S. I absolutely LOVE to workout! I really hope this turns into a true lifestyle change!

=]

1 comment:

  1. I tried commenting to your other post yesterday but it was not allowing me. Anyway, I was going to ask how many calories you are allowing yourself each day!? This one says you lost 1,100 almost the number you allow yourself... so I was just wondering! It's so hard to deprive yourself from everything, so eating in moderation is a way better option!! Good for you! Next time I see you you're going to be all thin!! :)

    ReplyDelete