Thursday, February 12, 2009

Weight Loss: START!

I just decided to start another one of my goals!
I entered this contest for a free photo-shoot by this amazing photographer and, though I didn't win the contest itself, she is giving me a photo-shoot as an early graduation gift!! How amazing is she!
(I can't really say who she is right now, but maybe sometime in the future)


Anyway, I am determined to lose weight for the shoot and for the Senior Ball (which will be around the same time)! I was so excited when she emailed me to tell me about the shoot that I couldn't sleep! I will track all of my workout and everything I eat with you guys here to keep me on track, so expect a new post just about daily! To help me with this I am using an iPhone App called "Lose It" which tracks all of the calories you eat and the workouts you do. I am super excited and can't wait for April!


This also helps me with my 101 in 1001 because I have a few that include losing weight. Yay! Can't wait! Time to see a new, healthier me!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club of people trying to lose weight! :) I have been in it for a while now, but am determined that this is my time, my year! I know that in a few months we will both be slimmer, more fit, healthier and happier! And, NEW CLOTHES, HERE I COME! LOL :) hahaha
    Good luck to you... and good luck to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, more power to you.

    i need to lose a few pounds, but a few max, otherwise i will look malnourished.

    you're going to senior ball??? when is it? maybe i should go...

    ReplyDelete