Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Update

For those of you that don't talk to me every day or don't know me on a personal level, I am just going to tell you what I tell everyone I see or talk to every day: I am so sore!!! I almost feel like I'm limping when I walk, lol.

Anyway, I am so excited to say that I have stuck to my exercise routine to-a-T! I have gone to the gym every day since I started! I know, I know: 4 days isn't all that much, but it's a huge step for me and I am so glad I have stuck to it so well! My secret is to go right when I get home.

I walk in, change, and walk out.

I DO NOT sit down nor do I turn the T.V. on
(because then I'll never get back up, haha).

I am enjoying this whole work-out routine because I am feeling a lot better and I have a lot more energy. Though I am still very sore, I love the feeling. I feel like if it hurts, it works. Maybe I'm just crazy but I like it and I hope I keep liking it. I don't want this to just be a week-long-stint either, I want it to be a lifestyle change.

My next thing to overcome is the weekend... oh dear.
The Weekend.

Wish me luck! :)
(I'll keep you posted on that weekend thing, lol)

And because no post is good without a picture I am going to include a picture of my cousins and I after dinner at Tahoe Joe's (one of my favorite restaurants ever) in Bakersfield last weekend:


Love you girlies!

2 comments:

  1. omg, did you guys call each other and say "what are you going to wear?" because all three of you matched! lol too funny... :)

    ReplyDelete