Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 1: Update

So today marks a week that I've been working out and eating better and, let me tell you, I am feeling soooo much better!! Any, by eating better I just mean less calories during the day. (I think I mentioned this before but I am using the iPhone App called "Lose It" and I just enter the food I eat and the exercises I do and it tracks everything for me. I mean, I ate at Denny's yesterday morning with Hubby and was still under my calories at the end of the day!)

Anyway, I had to work out this morning instead of later today because I have class until 9 or 10 PM and I will be very tired by the end of the day, so at 8:30 this morning you could have founf me running at the gym! PLUS, God blessed me with a very light drizzle when I was finished to cool me off! Isn't life great! :)


Well, to update you and (hopefully) convince you to start working out (or to continue if you've already started) I want to show my progress. I will NOT tell you how much I weigh but I will tell you how much I have lost. In one week, I have lost a total of 4.6 pounds! I am so pleased with this number because, though it is not a very big number I still eat brownies and eat out when I want to and I still lose weight! It's so exciting! Can't wait until a month from now! Woo-Hoo!
Don't give up guys! Anything is possible!

1 comment: