Wednesday, April 9, 2008

School: Pepperdine...

So I am trying to get the hang of posting in a blog... I will probably be posting many random things at first, just to get acquainted with the way these things work.

Anyway, today was one of the longest days ever! I left for school at 9:30 am and didn't get home until close to 10 pm! I felt so bad for Hubby since he gets off of work at 4:30 pm and we didn't get to see each other until forever later. Well, my day was especially long since I had a million things to do:

-Convocation/Chapel @ school: 10 am - 10:45 am
-Work: 11 am - 3:30 pm
-Tax Group Meeting: 3:30 - 4 pm
-Tax Class: 4 - 5:45 pm
-Tutoring: 6 - 9:15 pm!!! (9:[friggin']15 PM!!)
-Home with Hubby: 9:30 - 11 pm
-Sleep: 11 pm - 8 am

I guess it was an amazingly long day, but I shouldn't complain too much. I mean, I do go to school at the most beautiful campus in the nation, you be the judge! =]

P.S. I absolutely LOVE Hubby for being extra supportive during such stressful times! Thanks Poppa!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria. Hope you and hubby are doing well. I was at our parent's house last night when mom called... I heard about your long day. :-) Hopefully you won't have too many long days like that. I, too, do not like being away from my home and hubby so long! :-)

    Anyway... I like your blog. I will be checking it out every so often. Talk to you soon... see you soon?

    Love ya.... xoxo Star

    ReplyDelete