Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Work: Life, Health, and Accident Insurance...

This summer I have the pleasure of working for an amazing company, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network: The Beer Group, but there are a few prerequisites before I can work for them. First of all, I have to take a 52-hour course (all the way in Santa Ana, BTW) to learn all about Insurance and California's Department of Insurance Laws and all that good stuff. Then, I had to take (and PASS) the California Licensing exam. It is 150 multiple choice questions regarding 16 chapters of the Insurance book I had to buy for the course. Anyway... to make this otherwise lame boring interesting (to me) I PASSED!! I will be the person to explain the fine print to you! =]The image “http://www.floridaestateplanninglawyerblog.com/fineprint.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. I was so sure I wasn't going to pass because I hadn't studied as much as I would normally have but I passed. It was a HUGE mistake to schedule this Licensing exam in the middle of my finals, but eh... I got through it! =] YAY for me!! I am so excited to finally be able to not have to worry about the weekend classes or the exam anymore. Now, I'm off to make some money, or at least I hope to make some money...

That's a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment