Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mark & Isabella

I had the wonderful pleasure of taking photographs of the two most adorable kids around! These two were up for anything, even braving the heat for a while without even a single peep! I'm sure the water hose helped a bunch but these two kids were very well behaved and I give all the credit to their loving mom. Carol is an amazing person and I am grateful for the opportunity to photograph her kids.

Here are Marky and Bella:
(Click to enlarge)














My favorite of Marky! :)








It was very difficult rounding down to these images for the blog post but I have many more images just for mom! Thank you once again Carol for allowing me to capture some memories for you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG; I love these!!!!
    Carol is going to be sooooo happy!!!!! 
    great job sis!!!

    ReplyDelete