Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Co-Worker Wedding



I was invited to this wedding after having only been working at my new job for around a month. I didn't actually think of going until working with the bride many long days. The only thing I have to say is that I was, obviously, not their wedding photographer. Also, I only got to go to the reception because the wedding was held on a Friday and I had to wait for Hubby to get out of work. 
I hope you all like the images. :)











The flower girl on the left is ready for a pageant if you ask me!










I loved the whole feel of the wedding. 




This barn was the PERFECT setting, although it was very dim. 
This image was quite difficult to capture.





Their cake was actually cupcakes with a cake on top for them to cut. It was beautiful, and the cupcakes were yummy, if I do say so myself! ;)




Stunning, right?!







They were so happy to finally be husband and wife 
after 14 years of being together!!




Congratulations you guys! Hope you have an amazing rest of your lives together!





1 comment:

  1. OMG, that cake is awesome and so different!! I like it!! =)

    ReplyDelete