Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter 2009

This year, for Easter, we had an Egg Hunt with the kids at church!
It was so much fun, especially since there was so many kids!

We let the kids scope out the yard before they were allowed to hunt for the eggs.

And they're off! I love how they're all running in completely different directions!

Vicky just found one and started to relax! Isn't she adorable!?!?
Check out her heart glasses!!

This is Alex with his class of kids.
(He teaches the younger ones)

And this is Star with her class, the older ones.
We have LOTS of kids at church! :)

After the egg hunt, we had pizza for them to enjoy.

This little one enjoyed her chocolate quite a bit after the pizza!
Look at all of those wrappers and chocolate marks on her face!

Star and Alex, the teachers.

Vicky, eating pizza.

She didn't stop eating the whole time!

Easter with the church kids was such a success!
I had a blast just watching them and taking their pictures!

Hope your Easter was as blessed as ours!

1 comment:

  1. I loved, loved, loved this blog.... how do I copy the whole thing and post it on my site? Seriously... :)
    I had a blast that day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete