Friday, May 8, 2009

Alma's Graduation - University of Phoenix

My sister, Alma, graduated from University of Phoenix just 1 week before I graduated from Pepperdine. We had a party at her house after her graduation to celebrate both of our accomplishments. I am so proud of my sis for going to school all the while working full time and having two kids!

Way to go, sis!

Here are a few pics of her graduation and of us at the party:

The place was PACKED!!!

Alma and some of her friends:

Walking towards the stage:

So Excited:

Almost there:

One more shot with her friends:

She just received her diploma!

Congratulations!

Yay!

After the Ceremony:

"I...

...did...

...it!"

With her proud son:

Woo-Hoo!

Mom was also proud:

As was the rest of the family:

Congrats Alma!

A few pics at the party:

Hubby and I:

Yay!

Mom and Alma:

Us two and Mom:

Alma and I again:

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of both of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few college students online from college of University-of-Phoenix and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen, Blog Manager University-of-Phoenix

    ReplyDelete