Monday, June 16, 2008

Cooking - Dessert: Father's Day Cupcakies! YUMx2!!

Father's Day Cupcakes were a success. I told my niece and nephews I'd make cupcakes for them so they can decorate some for their dad's. Well, it was so much fun! They decorated cupcakes for almost a whole hour!!

Here are some pictures of our productive
Father's Day Morning!!

Undecorated Cupcakes & Decorating Materials:

Close-Up of Decorating Stuffs:

Sprinkles, Chocolate Chips, and White/Milk Chocolate Chips:

My Nephew, Agustin (9) sitting proud with his 1st decorated cupcake!
Yay!

My Nephew, Betito (10), and my Niece, Gaby (15) decorating away!!

My last nephew, Jonathan (5) sitting proud with his over-decorated cupcake! =]


As you can see, Father's Day Cupcakies Day was a Success!!
FYI, if you haven't noticed, I have 3 nephews and 2 nieces (one niece, the 5 month-old
posted on a past post, isn't shown here) and I couldn't be a happier aunt!!


You should try decorating cupcakes with a bunch of kids, it's amazing!! =]
P.S. It's really, Really hot back home which is why 2 of the kids don't have their shirts on, lol.
Sorry if they're inappropriate, hehe.

1 comment:

  1. you should have your own baking/cooking site, blog, book, etc. I can help you market it!!
    You are so into the whole baking thing.... maybe you and Gabriela should go into business together or something!

    I have to say... everything was yummy!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete