Friday, June 13, 2008

Cooking - Dessert: Cupcakies!! =]

I have been in such a baking mood lately so I decided to make some cupcakes! I realized I didn't have cake mix or anything to bake with so off to Albertson's I went. Well, not only did I buy cake mix but I bought 2 large tubs of white frosting, a package of food coloring, and plenty of decorating sprinkles. After baking them I asked Hubby to help me decorate... We had a blast decorating them! My cousins showed up later that day (before I got to take pictures, which is why I only have 6 in the pictures, lol. They were so delicious (and pretty), I didn't want to eat any of them! I mean, look at this one with a palm tree and a sun... art!! =]

In other news, I wanted to show off my first plant! It's an Orchid I got at a wedding (it was used as a centerpiece, neat right!?). It is so beautiful and it has grown 2 flowers since I got it. One of them is barely blooming, see? It's so pretty isn't it!? I Love it!

Anyway, enough blabbing on for today! I'll post any more baking I do for inspiration. Father's day is right around the corner... Maybe I'll do something like this for dad! Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment