Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gaby's 16th B-Day!

My niece turned 16 on March 23rd and her mom threw her an amazing party for her and her friends to have fun!
I had so much fun with all of the 16 year old kids! They danced the night away and all had a blast together! Here are a few pictures from the great night!
Enjoy!


My niece and her grandparents (My parents)
:

Gaby and some of her friends:

Gaby and her girl friends:

We tried to get this shot a million times! It always came out this way, first the people on the left jumped...

...then the ones on the right jumped, lol.

One last try... On your mark:

...get set...

Goooo!! Yay!

These were also fun to shoot:
Gaby and her girlfriends:

Gaby and most of her friends:


Gaby and her girls holding her up:

Right before cutting the cakes:

Gaby and her parents:

Dancing! Lots of dancing!
"A" - YMCA, lol:


"Y" to "M" - YMCA:


"C" to "A" - YMCA:


They did this train thing and ran/danced for a loooong time!
It was so much fun!


And to end the post, I am including a picture of Vicky and me:

So much fun!
Thanks for looking everyone!

God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment