Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lawrence Family!


Today I am posting a photoshoot I did for the Lawrence kids. I had such an amazing time! At first they were a bit shy, but they all opened up to me less than half way through! Eventually, they were fighting for camera time!! And, wow! Aren't these kids just beautiful! Check them out below:










P.S. This shoot helped me complete #013 of my 101 in 1001 since it was FREE for the Lawrence's! Yay!
It feels good to do something nice for others doesn't it?!

Here is a slideshow of my absolute favorite pictures from our fun day in the park!
Enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. These are really good pictures... I really favored quite a few, like the one with the kids walking up the grass and their backs to the camera, and the one with the mom holding the younger boy up in her arms. Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete