Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Photo Shoot: Brenda R.

A few weeks ago, I took pictures of my cousin, Brenda, and was so happy with how the pictures turned out SOOTC (Straight Out Of The Camera). Once I edited them, I fell in love with them all over again! I am posting the originals as well as the edited versions so you can see what I can do!

Please let me know what you think about them. I hope to do more shoots in the near future!
Thanks for all of the support! :)




P.S. The last one is my absolute favorite! =]

2 comments:

  1. Which one is the last one? The one with the tall palm tree and the sky? I loved them all... they are great! Great job sweety!!! :) You were born to do this! Now imagine once you get all the fancy lenses, filters, etc!? OMG, exciting!!!!!!!! :) Let me lose a few pounds and you can do a photo shoot of Alex & I... we've been wanting to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that last one...
    yea ...

    the sky looks real good.
    hahaha.
    brenda's aight too.
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete