Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two favorites working together! Amen!

So, I've been gone for quite a while, but I have been busy ever since graduation!

More on that later. I am here to talk about something I think is just AMAZING!! I am excited about it! So excited that it pushed me out of my blogging coma, lol.

Ready for this?





I told you it was AMAZING!!

Look at this image from H&M!

I want BOTH pairs!!
Ahh, Hubby is NOT going to like this as much as I am, lol.
Aaahhhh-mazing!!! My bank account is sooo going to suffer this fall (starting in November).
The collection will include shoes, handbags, and clothing. All to match! :)
Could there be anything more perfect than this?!

1 comment:

  1. I am a "fan" of H&M on Facebook and had seen a post about this! Exciting! I just wish there was an H&M close to me!! :(

    ReplyDelete