Friday, July 24, 2009

Holiday Family Portraits



I know this may seem like it's too soon but have you booked your holiday family shoot yet?



I am opening my calendar for Holiday shoots so you can use the images for Holiday Cards, etc. before the Holidays actually arrive! Please plan ahead because I only have a limited amount of spaces available and I have
great deals going on.


Christmas in July is a perfect time for a sale.




**PLUS: If you can tell me my niece Victoria's middle name (from a previous post on this blog) I will give you an additional promotional offer, including free prints!**


Please contact me at maria(dot)mnlphotography(at)gmail(dot)com for more information and to book your holiday shoot at a great Summer rate! :)



(Please book by September 1st to take advantage of this discount and by October 1st to guarantee you receive your images with plenty of time to order cards, etc. for the Holidays!)

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment