Monday, July 20, 2009

MY GRADUATION - Pepperdine University!!!


I can't believe I finished. I'm done with school. It's all over...


I am definitely going to miss it, but boy am I glad it's over with!
More than anything, I am going to miss my friends that I met through Pepperdine. Jordan, Carmelle, and everyone else (that don't have blogs, lol) I will miss you all so much. Hopefully we can get together sometime in the future and reconnect.


Anyway, Graduation was so amazing and it ended up being a beautiful day, even though the weather channel made us worry by saying there was a storm on the way. Luckily, the clouds blew away and the day was as dreamy as any other Malibu day.


Here are some pictures that Hubby shot of the graduation!
Enjoy!


My name in the program. I had the LONGEST name of all:


Walking up to the stage:


Yay! We did it!


Hubby Congratulating me:


My nephew's and I:


My Cousins (Cristina and Brenda) and I:


My lovely parents and I:


Star, Alex, and I:


Gaby and I:


Me and all of my balloons:


Gabriela, her family, and I:


Alma, her family, and I:


Alma and I:


Hubby kissing me softly! :)


Hubby and I again:


The in-laws:


Everyone that came to watch me graduate (there were 20 of us!!):


Vicky and I at dinner:


My parents at the beach, after graduation:


Hubby and I at the beach:


Vicky on the Pier:


She's so ADORABLE!


I love her so much!


We were having fun on the beach:



Thanks for looking everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, memories! Can you believe it's been 2.5 months?!

    And that HUGE balloon bouquet you have!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete