Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weight Loss: 1-Month Update

Hello blog! Just wanted to keep you all updated (so that I have to force myself to stay on track) lol.

I have to mention a quick goal that I met in the past month:

I LOST 10 POUNDS IN 1 MONTH!!
Yay!!

I hope you guys are all meeting some of your goals as well. I am glad to say that I am still losing weight and that I am NOT on a diet. I am just changing my life by eating healthier. Not only am I losing weight, but I am losing inches too, which is more important to me than the weight thing. Especially since I am lifting weights and running and I will probably be gaining muscle (which, as far as I'm concerned weight more than fat). I have lost 2" around my waist, 2" around my belly (!!!), 2.5" around each thigh, and .25" around each arm!! That's a total of 6.75" in one month! Isn't that amazing! =]
I am excited to see how much healthier I'll get in the next month! I'll keep keeping you all updated! :)

#021 of 1001 - Check!


And since no post is good without a picture, here is one of some cousins, hubby, and I at my aunts wedding from an upcoming post:


( Don't blame me for it not being centered, lol, I didn't take it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment