Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flying a Kite! :)

Hubby and I went home this weekend and found ourselves int the middle of a windy day. After short consideration, we went to the local dollar store and bought two kites ($0.98 each!!) to try to fly, hoping they wouldn't rip in the strong wind. Well, they didn't rip and we had a lot of fun with my nephews and the kites. Just look at the pictures:

Me flying my kite:

Me and my nephew, and our kites:

Flying my kite real high with another nephew watching:

Hubby's Transformers kite:

Hubby flying his kite:

Hubby again:

Vicky had to stay inside b/c it was waaaaay to windy and cold, but she still watched:

I felt bad, so I went inside to take some pictures of her.
Isn't she adorable?!

She's going through this phase where she puts on every pair of shoes she sees:
Ah, she's such a cutie!

Anyway, I had a great time flying a kite and I hope you decide to go outdoors and enjoy the Spring weather with your family just because you can!

101 in 1001:
#66 - CHECK!


1 comment:

  1. it looks like you guys had so much fun. I love that photo of Vicky... actually, the one of her looking out the window is pretty adorable, too. But I love the one of her sitting on the floor and smiling! Precious! :)

    ReplyDelete