Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family Wedding

My aunt and uncle celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary a couple of weekends ago and, boy did we take lots of pictures! It was hard but I chose 12 of my favorite pictures to share with you all. Without further ado:
Enjoy!

Hubby and I about to go in to the reception hall:

My two favorite cousins and I:
(Cristina, Me, and Brenda)

Just Cristina and Brenda, my lovelies :)

The three of us looking lovely!

Us three with our cousin Esmeralda:

The four of us with Brenda's younger sisters:
(Liz, Esmeralda, Patty, Brenda, Cristina, and I)

My Momma with my sisters and I:
(Gabriela, Me, Momma, Star, and Alma)

My adorable niece, Vicky!

She's looking away in both images b/c only Hubby could get her to smile, lol.

Momma and Deddy:
Love them!!

Mom, Dad, and the Bride & Groom:

Last, but not least, My family along with the Bride & Groom:
I had such a blast with my family!
Hope you liked the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment